Saturday, August 9, 2008

Journey to Terengganu

Bulan lepas aku gi jalan-jalan kat negeri jiran aku, Terengganu. Banyak projek-projek yang kerajaan Terengganu ni buat. Bagus, memang bagus, but still there are sure dark stuffs right.. Whatever, I'm not thinking to write about politics here, but I'm definitely excited being there. Along with my friend, Nazri (driver, hehe..) and 2 new friends (forgot their names oledi :P) we sure have a great day.

Great! A new landmark for Terengganu. However I'm sad knowing that building masjids also had been brought as political issues. It's not how beautiful, how many or how big the masjid is, but it's about the jemaah. Still, I kinda love this building, just sad it is now being just a good landmark.


There's Nazri! A handsome and tough cyclist from Terengganu. During our last National Service, he got the highest score in blip test! That's awesome or what! Hoho..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: